What You Need to Know About Your Electric Bill
Paying your electric bill is an important part of your monthly financial routine. At Kosciusko REMC, we want to give you the tools you need to fully understand your bill and what each part of it means. Follow along with our guide to learn everything you need to know about your electric bill from KREMC.
At Kosciusko REMC, we want to make the billing process as easy as possible for our members. That’s why we offer multiple payment options so that you can find one convenient for you.
- Auto-pay: When you set up auto-pay, your credit card will be charged automatically every month so that you never have to worry about missing a deadline.
- Online: If you would rather pay manually but keep things online, our mobile app or online portal is a great way to pay your monthly electric bill. You can download the app from the App Store or Google Play. To pay online, log into your account when you select “My Account” on our website: kremc.com.
- Phone: Our member service representatives don’t take your payments over the phone so that we can keep your financial information safe, but we do have an automated system that you can use by calling 574.267.6331 and pressing 2.
- Kiosk: At the KREMC facility, we have a drive-through kiosk that is open 24/7. It’s a great way to pay in person whenever is most convenient for you, without ever having to leave your car.
- Drive-through: If you come by during our office hours, Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., you’re welcome to use our drive-through payment service to pay your bill and ask any questions you may have.
- KREMC office: Our lobby is open during our business hours, and we love meeting with our members face-to-face. When you visit the KREMC office in person, make sure to pick up a Farmer’s Almanac, a 2023 student art calendar, and some fun KREMC coloring sheets!
KREMC Office: 370 South 250 East Warsaw, IN 46582