Available to any member located on Kosciusko Rural Electric Membership Corporation’s (KREMC) lines requiring installed transformer capacity of 50 kVA or less for electric service to be used in the operation of a public building, a school, or a commercial enterprise, and/or business not considered to be a part of general farming, and/or for power service to that part of a member’s general farming operations not otherwise provided under Schedule RF.
Members maintaining their domestic establishments or general farming operations on the same premises as their business may include service to both on the same meter, in which case all service will be billed under this schedule, using the rate set out below. If the member prefers, he may make provision for two meters in which case his usage for domestic purposes and general farming operations will be billed under the appropriate schedule and his usage for all other purposes will be billed under this schedule.
General Farming as used herein means the business of raising crops, livestock, poultry, bees or dairying in the usual sense and does not contemplate the processing or packaging of the same into a finished product for retail distribution.
CHARACTER OF SERVICE
Alternating current, single-phase/multi-phase, 60 hertz, at 120/240 volts, or such other voltage as might be mutually agreed upon.
$25.25 per month – Single-Phase Service
$47.50 per month – Multi-Phase Service
$0.09960 per kWh
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
1. Service shall be provided in accordance with the provisions set forth in the Kosciusko REMC policies, bylaws and rate schedule Appendices A and B.
2. In general, motors having an individual capacity of more than 10 H.P. must be multi-phase. If multi-phase service is not available, motors in excess of 10 H.P. may be connected at the discretion of the REMC.
3. Contract term shall not be less than one year.
4. Kosciusko REMC reserves the right to assign individual members to the rate that is deemed most appropriate and fair to the membership as a whole.
5. Kosciusko REMC reserves the right to adjust the Service Charge if standard monthly meter reading and bill presentment is not being practiced (i.e., bi-weekly billing and meter reading, etc.).
MINIMUM MONTHLY BILL
The minimum monthly charge under this schedule for single-phase service shall be $21.00.
The minimum monthly charge under this schedule for multi-phase service shall be $40.00.
LATE PAYMENT CHARGE
Bills for service rendered under this Schedule are net and shall be due and payable monthly. If not paid within seventeen (17) days of the due date, the gross bill, which shall include a late payment charge of 3.125% of net billing, shall be the amount to be paid. When the seventeenth day falls on Saturday, Sunday or a legal holiday, the next business day shall be the final day for net payment.
Board Approved: December 21, 2006
Effective Date: January 1, 2014
Revised Date: June 27, 2016